We are never responsible for any kind of damage caused by our products, please read our software license for more details.
NEVER use both
AirportItlwm.kext at the same time.
Never install Kernel Extensions into
/System/Library/Extensions. Take your own risk when you do so.
itlwm.kext uses Apple's IOEthernet rather than IO80211. It is purely based on open-source resources, provides a stabler and faster performance, and the ability to unload on Kernels that use
After you've downloaded our Kernel Extensions from GitHub Release:
- Copy the kext files into your Bootloader's kext folder in your EFI partition
- Make necessary adjustments to your Bootloader's config
- Reboot and enjoy!
If this didn't work for you, please read the Troubleshooting section.
AirportItlwm.kext uses Apple's IO80211Family. It provides certain Airport features but lacks stability compared with
itlwm.kext due to the ambiguity of reverse engineering.
All steps from
itlwm.kext + one of the following steps to load IO80211Family (level of recommendation decreases):
- Enable Apple Secure Boot (Please read OpenCore's official manual)
IO80211Familyto load. 「Supports OpenCore and Clover(not tested)」 (Read the
Kernel - Forcesection in OpenCore's manual for more info)
- Load AirportItlwm from Terminal (Continuity features may not work)
- Extract IO80211Family from the system, insert AirportItlwm as a Plugin, and load the bundle with a bootloader.
- Disable SIP and install AirportItlwm into
/Library/Extensions(Take your own risk)
The latter two methods are not recommended, hence details are not provided.